Registration for the conference is made via Personal account at the web-site.
Early bird fees are available till May 31, 2019 (23:55 by Moscow time).
|Category||Early Bird (EUR)||Normal (EUR)|
|Student||95 EUR||125 EUR|
|Member||150 EUR||200 EUR|
All the payments (registration fee, accommodation, transfers and other additional services) are to be made using personal account at the web-site after registration procedure.
Registration may be done online at http://cabinet.10ece2019.com
You will be able to pay online via bank card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, JCB, Diners Club International) or as a bank transfer.
- Step 1: Click on the «Registration» button. Fill in your name, last name, e-mail and telephone.
Note: Please, make sure that your e-mail is written correctly.
- Step 2: Carefully read User agreement and accept it.
- Step 3: Click on the «Register» button.
- Step 4: An automatic letter with a login and password to your personal account will be sent to your e-mail. If you have not received it, please contact the Technical Secretariat of 10th ECE 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Step 5: Fill in your personal information. Click on the «Next» button – you will get your personal account.
Note: We guarantee the safety of your personal data. However, during the preparing of conference materials and services, we will use the information that was provided by participant. Please, pay attention to the correctness of the data during the filling in the registration form and ordering services.
If you will have any difficulties with registration, please contact the Technical Secretariat (email@example.com)
If you need to cancel your registration and to request a refund please send us the email to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for refunds must be received no later than August 15, 2019. No refunds will be processed after this date.
The late registration fee is non-refundable.
Refunds will be made with the deduction of the Bank fee (except card payment).
Refunds will be made within 30 days after the end of the conference, minus 10% of the contribution